Privileges has created this online privacy statement to demonstrate its commitment to protecting your personal privacy.
The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website.
This privacy statement applies to all users who access this website, regardless of whether they are cardholder's, or not.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this web site, please contact us.
* When you browse this web site, our system automatically makes a record of your visit and logs the following information for statistical purposes:
* your server address;
* top level domain name (e.g.: .com, .net, .gov, .au, etc);
* the type of browser and operating system you used;
* date and time of your visit;
* the previous site visited;
* which pages are accessed;
* the time spent on individual pages and the site overall;
* which files were downloaded.
This information is analysed to determine this website's usage statistics.
We collect no personal information about you unless you voluntarily choose to participate in an activity through this website that involves the provision of personal information, such as:
* sending electronic mail to this web site;
* participating in a survey on this web site;
* undertaking a payment or other transaction through this web site;
* suggesting a link from this web site to an external web site; and
* Using your card at selected venues
Use of personal information collected
Any personal information you provide will only be used for the purpose for which it was provided and will not be disclosed to other persons or organisations without your prior consent or as required by law.
The Internet is an insecure medium and users should be aware that there are inherent risks transmitting information across the Internet.
Information submitted unencrypted via electronic mail or web forms may be at risk of being intercepted, read or modified. This site contains links to external web sites and this privacy statement does not extend to external web sites. Privileges is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of external web sites.