- Your Card can't be used for a benefit on any product or service that is already discounted or on 'special' (eg set-price menus and banquets)
- It is not transferable and can only be used by the person to whom it was issued
- The Digital Card is only valid at a particular venue when the name of that venue is displayed on the Card, and is flashing
- Where internet access is unavailable, a photo of the Card (containing the venue name) is allowed, BUT you must show other ID (with your name on it) to prove you are the cardholder
- Your Card can be used at all venues repeatedly, during its validity period
- Only valid for products and services purchased directly, and not through a booking agent
- Cannot be used to generate benefits redeemable for cash or credits towards other products or services
- Can be cancelled without prior notice, in cases of misuse
- Neither the physical Card nor the Digital Card can be copied or reproduced in any way, and to do so is a fraudulent act
- Please present your Card BEFORE your bill is prepared, so staff don't need to re-calculate the amount owed
- Maximum of ONE Card and ONE bill per table, unless otherwise stated on the individual restaurant listing page
- Excludes set-price menus and take-away, unless otherwise stated on the individual restaurant listing page
- Not valid on Christmas Day, New Year's Eve, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, New Years Day, or Public Holidays, or at other special times listed under Special Conditions in the Conditions Section on the individual restaurant listing page
- Any taxes or charges will be calculated on the final amount, once the Privileges offer has been applied
- Where a percentage offer applies, this covers you and any guests at your table, subject to any limitations or exclusions on the individual restaurant listing page.
- Food must be purchased as part of a restaurant visit in order to quality for the offer, as ordering drinks only will not result in a discount.
- Where a Free Main Course (or Free Food Item) offer applies, at least 2 Main Courses (or food items) must be ordered, and the Main Course (or food item) that will be removed from the bill will be the one that is of equal or closest value to the most expensive Main Course (or Food Item) ordered. To receive this offer, the cardholder must be dining with at least one other person, and there is a limit of one free Main Course (or Food item) per group and / or table.